Membership Processing and NEW membership form

CAR News and Notifications.

Moderators: Translation, Executive

Tim Rempel

Membership Processing and NEW membership form

Post by Tim Rempel »

Hello all,

Small update on membership processing. I have just finished entering in 31 renewals into the database. These are the people that took advantage of the lower renewal rate that was in place up to January 1, 2011. The data on CARWeb has been updated and I will be mailing out the cards next week.

Anyone that will be renewing going forward will notice a new membership form on CARWeb. This new form reflects our new cost structure as well as implementing a new system that enables ANYONE with Adobe Reader to TYPE in their information as opposed to handwriting. This will help me immensely in that I will not have to decipher you writing anymore. Of course, blank forms can be printed out for use at launches or other events.

Please let me know if there are any issues.

One last apology. Due to some work pressures and forgetfulness, I neglected to mail out the November issue of Sport Rocketry. If no one objects too strongly, I will wait and mail out the November and January issues at the same time. The January issue should be arriving in the next week or two.

Thanks!

Tim Rempel
CAR-ACF Secretary/Treasurer
CAR-ACF#444 TRA #09890