New BOD Members

CAR News and Notifications.

Moderators: Translation, Executive

Greg Dietlein

New BOD Members

Post by Greg Dietlein »

The CAR/ACF Board of Directors have voted to unanimously approve the following people to fill the vacant positions on the Board

Greg Varga: BC Region

Richard McDonald: Prairie Region

Andrew Wilson: Ontario Region

We wish to thank them for stepping up and helping us to keep rockets in the air.

Le conseil d'administration du CAR/ACF a voté à l'unanimité l'assignation des personnes suivantes aux postes vacants au CA:

Greg Varga: Région de la Colombie-Britannique

Richard McDonald: Région des Prairies

Andrew Wilson: Région de l'Ontario

Nous tenons à les remercier de s'être porté volontaire et d'offrir de leur temps pour nous permettre de continuer à voler nos fusées.

Greg Dietlein
CAR/ACF President.
Greg Dietlein

New CRSO/Nouveau CRSO

Post by Greg Dietlein »

New CRSO

It is my pleasure to announce that the CAR/ACF Board of Directors have voted unanimously to approve Shane Weatherill as the new Chief Range Safety Officer (CRSO). Shane will take the helm in overseeing the RSO committee. I personally would like to thank him for stepping up towards the end of helping to keep rockets in the air.

Nouveau CRSO

Il me fait plaisir d'annoncer que le Conseil d'administration du CAR/ACF a approuvé à l'unanimité Shane Weatherill comme nouveau directeur du comité des responsables de la sécurité des opérations (CRSO). Shane va prendre la barre dans la supervision du comité RSO. J'aimerais personnellement le remercier de s'être porté volontaire pour nous permettre de continuer à lancer nos fusées.

Greg Dietlein
CAR/ACF President/président