Roc Lake 13 Schedule

Public place for CAR related discussions.

Moderator: Executive

Eric Weder

Roc Lake 13 Schedule

Post by Eric Weder »

I'm curious as to whether a date has been picked for Roc Lake 13. I have had to miss the last two years as the event has conflicted with The Ride to Conquer Cancer, and I'd hate to have that three years in a row.

The Ride 2011 runs June 25&26, 2011. My wife rode the last two years and I rode this year as well. It was spectacular, and she intends on riding again so I'll need to be there to support her.

I'd prefer an early July date were it my choice for Roc Lake. The long weekend used to be great.
CPC ..WRA .. CSSA .. NFA .. CAR .. TRIPOLI .. RAC .. FARS .. MAAC .. RASC .. AQHA
Bruce Aleman
Earthrise Editor

Post by Bruce Aleman »

Hey Eric, the last we talked we were planning on the 25-27 June. We are going to have a number of years now with the 1st falling in the Roc Lake weekend, and were thinking about keeping it out again this year...

That wasn't set in stone yet, but we'll keep you in mind when we decide :)
Bruce Aleman
CAR/TRA
L3/L2
Gregory Mills

Post by Gregory Mills »

Hi Eric,

It sounds like you're volunteering to RSO the event as the schedule is often determined my the RSO's availability. Thanks for stepping up =) !

Greg Mills
Last edited by Gregory Mills on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CAR 880 L4 RSO
L4CC
TRA 10456 L3
Eric Weder

Post by Eric Weder »

Greg, it's been so long since I've flown HP seriously (bigger than an I) that I feel the need to focus on that - so I may not be available to RSO even if the dates fit.

Eric
CPC ..WRA .. CSSA .. NFA .. CAR .. TRIPOLI .. RAC .. FARS .. MAAC .. RASC .. AQHA